[JPL] David Sanborn & Full Moon

Robert Putignano bob8003 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 12:49:45 EDT 2008

Speaking of Wilson, Dinwiddie, plus Buzzy Feiten &
Neil Larsen, had a band together called Full Moon, who
only had 1 LP, but they were wonderful, one of the
guests on that Full Moon LP was the great bass player
Dave Holland.  I just looked on amazon.com and the CD
version of Full Moon is quite pricey:
http://www.amazon.com/Full-Moon/dp/B000EBGDSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1218300393&sr=1-1
I also saw this band and there were outstanding!
Enjoy,
Bob

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93198714

> >> Tom Reney
> >> "Jazz à la Mode"
> >> Monday-Friday, 8-11 p.m.
> >>
> >> WFCR 88.5 FM
> >> NPR News and Music for Western New England
> >> Hampshire House
> >> 131 County Circle
> >> Amherst, MA 01003-9257
> >>
> >> tr at wfcr.org
> >> www.wfcr.org
> >>
> >> --

> > --

=== message truncated ===

  Bob Putignano http://www.SoundsofBlue.com
Listed in the Library of Congress for quotes in "Incurable Blues" Hubert Sumlin Book
  Contributor Blueswax http://www.blueswax.com & The Yonkers Tribune

  2006 Best Radio Program  http://www.RootsMusicReport.com
  2003 Keeping The Blues Alive award Public Radio http://blues.org/kba/past.php4?YearId=2
      President http://www.NYBluesandJazz.org