[JPL] Re: Linda's Excellent current discussion post

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 14:00:29 EDT 2008

I agree w/Arturo. I get so much from this list! I'm a
long term jazz fan and a volunteer at my station, but
I've been programming my own show for nearly 11 years.
And playing some Hendrix or James Brown or some Latin
in the mix just has always made sense to me. I try to
do a show I'd like to listen to - eclectic and
informative. But I get so much by reading about what
you all who do this for a living have to say.

Mike Stratton