[JPL] QUINTESSENTIAL JAZZ PLAYLIST , AUGUST 3, 2008

RAP jazzkane at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Aug 10 07:12:00 EDT 2008

Robb"Jazzbro" Peterson—Host/Producer
KTUH 90.3 FM Honolulu HI 96822
89.9 WINDWARD O`AHU
91.3 NORTH SHORE O`AHU
SUNDAY MORNINGS    9—12 NOON (HST)
REQUEST LINE: 808-956-7261
E-MAIL REQUESTS: jazzbro at clearwire.net
ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AT www.ktuh.org
Peruse this Playlist at www.qjazzjunction.blogspot.com

QUINTESSENTIAL JAZZ
SUNDAY, AUGUST 3, 2008

9:00
OPENING THEME—THE QUINTESSENCE—QUINCY JONES—THE QUINTESSENCE—IMPULSE

**BOBPIN AT BERLITZ—GREG CHAKO—EVERYBODY'S GOT A NAME—CP RECORDS

ANYTIME, ANYDAY, ANYWHERE—NAT KING COLE—BIG BAND COLE—CAPITOL

MOANIN'—BOBBY TIMMONS—THE BEST OF—FANTASY/MILESTONE

PEGGY'S BLUE SKYLIGHT—CHARLES MINGUS—JAZZ GREATS AFTER DARK—STARDUST

WHAT'S NEW—BOZ SCAGGS—BUT BEAUTIFUL: STANDARDS, VOLUME 1—VIRGIN AMERICA MUSIC

PARADISE FOUND—DONALD HARRISON—PARADISE FOUND—FOMP RECORDS

10:00
WALK BETWEEN THE RAINDROPS—DONALD FAGEN—THE NIGHTFLY—WARNER BROS

THE NIGHT BELONGS TO MONA—DONALD FAGEN—MORPH THE CAT—WARNER BROS

DINDI—THE EUMIR DEODATO TRIO—AO VIVO NO RIO—BISCOITO FINO

ONE FOR MY BABY—JOHNNY MERCER—MY HUCKLEBERRY FRIEND—DRG RECORDS

SEND IN THE CLOWNS—EYDIE GORME—SINCE I FELL FOR YOU—APPLAUSE

DETOUR AHEAD—JOANIE SOMMERS—LOOK OUT—STUDIO WEST

PONTA DE AREIA—WAYNE SHORTER w/MILTON NASCIMENTO—NATIVE DANCER—COLUMBIA/LEGACY

A PEACEFUL HAWAII NIGHT—MATT CATINGUB ORCHESTRA OF HAWAII FEATURING
RAIATEA HELM—RETURN TO ROMANCE—MOUNTAIN APPLE RECORDS

BIRDS OF FIRE—MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA—BIRDS OF FIRE—COLUMBIA/LEGACY(BR)

I WANNA PLAY FOR YOU—STANLEY CLARKE—IF THIS BASS COULD ONLY TALK—EPIC (BR)

SCHOOL DAYS—STANLEY CLARKE—SCHOOL DAYS—COLUMBIA (BR)

11:00
COMMON GROUND—JUDY ROBERTS—CIRCLE OF FRIENDS—JUDY ROBERTS.COM (BR)

**MI INSPIRACION—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA LATINA PRODUCTIONS (BR)

**THIS MASQUERADE—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA LATINA PRODUCTIONS (BR)

**AMOR IMPOSIBLE—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA LATINA PRODUCTIONS (BR)

**I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA LATINA
PRODUCTIONS (BR)

**STORMY MONDAY—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA LATINA PRODUCTIONS (BR)

**I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE—SACHA BOUTROS—SIMPLY SACHA—DIVA
LATINA PRODUCTIONS (BR)

FIRE OF LOVE—GABRIELA ANDERS—WANTING—WARNER BROS

** = NEW RELEASE

(BR) = BY REQUEST

SEND MUSIC FOR BROADCAST AIRPLAY CONSIDERATION TO:

ROBB PETERSON
KTUH FM/RAP INK
1088 BISHOP STREET #2102
HONOLULU, HI 96813-3122