[JPL] 88.9FM Serious Jazz Playlist Date:8/9/08 Melodious Mels Jazz Party

MERRILLFLA at aol.com MERRILLFLA at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 12:49:31 EDT 2008

Melodious Mel  Lipton's Jazz Party
Every Saturday 4PM to 8PM EDT
WDNA 88.9 FM  Serious Jazz
Miami Florida

    88.9FM Serious Jazz  Playlist Date:8/9/08
Time Song Title Artist CD Title  7:56:51 PM The Thrill is  Gone Roni Ben-Hur
with the  Barry Harris Trio Backyard  7:55:39 PM If You could See Me  Now
Amanda Carr Soon  7:35:55 PM There will Never Be  Another You Louis Smith
Smithville  7:23:36 PM Delirio Tito Puente and his  Orchestra Live at the 1977
Monterey Jazz Festival  7:13:20 PM Little Red Address  Book Melody  Diachun EQ
7:09:22 PM Centerpiece Jimmy  Ponder Thumbs  Up  7:07:53 PM Along Came  Betty
Jon Mayer The  Classics  6:58:37 PM Grooveyard Bradley  Leighton Grooveyard
6:57:53 PM Lullaby in  Rhythm Stephanie  Nakasian A tribute to June  Christy
6:44:11 PM Para El  Comandante Steve Turre Rainbow  People  6:42:56 PM Giant
Steps Patti Wicks It's a good  Day  6:33:08 PM Nice and  Easy Shirley  Horn
Live Monterey Jazz  Festival 1994  6:31:33 PM Corcovado Louis Van Dyke Trio  &
Metropole Orch. Fond Memories of  Frank Rosolino  6:18:26 PM Can't Get Out of
this  Mood Lyambiko Out of this  Mood  6:16:28 PM Besame  Mucho Wayne  Wallace
The Nature of the  Beat  6:06:40 PM Jumping  Bean Dave  Brubeck Live at the
Monterey  Jazz Festival   6:02:20 PM I Should  Care Bill Evans  Trio Ultimate
Bill  Evans  5:54:37 PM It's Only a Paper  Moon Cory Weeds  Quartet Big  Weeds
5:48:44 PM Girl Talk Mark  Winkler Sing Bobby  Troup  5:36:55 PM A Nightingale
Sang in  Berkeley Square Cedar  Walton Seasoned  Wood  5:23:53 PM This
Masquerade Don Braden Gentle  Storm  5:22:44 PM East of the Sun and  West of the
Moon Jessica  Williams Higher  Standards  5:13:59 PM The Telephone Song
Madelene  Eastman Art  Attack  5:07:59 PM I Only Have Eyes for  You David Berger
Octet I Had the Craziest  Dream   5:02:44 PM Shiny  Stockings Kenichi Tsunoda Big
 Band For JG  4:57:10 PM Nostalgia In Times  Square The Bebop  Guitars The
Bebop Guitars and  More  4:52:24 PM I Told You I Love Now  Get Out Giacomo
Gates Centerpiece  4:49:02 PM Let's Cool  One Five Up  High Five Up High @ The
Duke Jazzclub  4:38:52 PM Yesterdays David Leonhardt  Trio Explorations  4:33:46
PM Day By Day Rita Edmond Sketches of a  Dream  4:26:18 PM Smile  Ed Vezinho
/Jim Ward  Big Band  Smile  4:23:08 PM Lush Life John Hicks Something to Live
For  4:22:09 PM Watch What  Happens Janis Mann A Perfect  Time  4:10:36 PM On
Green Dolphin  Street Shelly Berg The Joy  4:09:53 PM Blue Train GRP All Star
Big  Band Live

Read reviews on AOL Autos.