[JPL] Isaac Hayes - R.I.P, oh no!

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Sun Aug 10 19:10:28 EDT 2008

Then Black Moses is the only aritst I have ever been jealous of, my ex had
his famous Black Moses poster from his Stax album hanging on her side of the
bedroom's wall until about 1975 or '76. We had seen him close the legendary
Watts Stax a few years before.

Before he reluctantly became a singer he was a fabulous song writer teaming
with up David Porter to compose over a hundred songs for Stax which
eventually caused his departure from Stax fighting over royalties owed. No
doubt about it Isaac was a baaaaad mutha-shut yo' mouth

Arturo