[JPL] Isaac Hayes - R.I.P.

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 20:35:54 EDT 2008

The news of Issac's passing was making the rounds backstage at Newport
this afternoon while Herbie and company were on stage. It is very sad
News indeed. I remember Issac's memorable set at Newport a couple of
years ago and what a thrill it was to hear him after many many years.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch