[JPL] PLAYLIST: 08-10-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin F Boddie bfboddie at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 10 20:36:38 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com

Noon
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Theme For The Eulipions - The Waner Bros. Recordings - Warner Bros. - 1995
Rave Tesar Trio - Nobody's At Nobody's - You Decide - Tesar Music - 2006
Sharel Cassity - Lover Man - Just For You - DW Records - 2008
Janis Mann - Can't Get Out Of This Mood - A Perfect Time - Pancake Records - 2008
Chris Flory - The Lamp Is Low - Arbors Records - 2008
Five Play - Slipped Disc - What The World Needs Now - Arbors Records - 2008
Mary Lowe - Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered - Jazz Diva - Ambush Records - 2008
Joe Baione - "J" Bossa - Oh Yeah!!! - Joe Baione - 2008

1:00
Joe Magnarelli - Soul Sister - Persistence - Reservoir Music - 2008
Elio Villafranca - The Source In Between - The Source In Between - Ceiba Tree Music - 2008
David Leonhardt Trio - Fire And Rain - Explorations - Big Bang Records - 2008
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Well, You Needn't - The Memphis Hang - Summit Records - 2008
Dick Hyman & Chris Hopkins - Oh, Lady Be Good! - Teddy Wilson In 4 Hands - Victoria Company - 2007
Chip White - Etta Jones - Double Dedication - Alan Chip White - 2008
Bob Mintzer Big Band - Minuano - Swing Out - MCG Jazz - 2008
Greg Chako - Blues For Redd - Everybody's Got A Name - Greg Chako - 2008

2:00
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Dorthaan's Walk - A Standing Eight - 32 Jazz - 1998
David Berger Octet - Summer Night - I Had The Craziest Dream-The Music Of Harry Warren - Such Sweet Thunder - 2008
Jeff Hackworth - Just A Sittin' and a Rockin' - Where The Blue Begins - Big Bridge Music - 2008
Robin McKelle - Save Your Love For Me - Modern Antique - Cheap Lullaby Records - 2008
David Sanborn - Brother Ray - Here & Gone - Decca Records - 2008
Gardony Laszlo - Out On Top - Dig Deep - Sunnyside Communications - 2008
Pamela Luss - No, Not Much - Magnet - Savant Records - 2008
Alphonse Mouzon - The Next Time We Love - Jazz In Bel-Air - Tenacious Records - 2008

3:00
Michael Dease - Slide's Blues - Dease Bones - Astrix - 2008
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - Funky Straight - A Ride To The Other Side - Owl Studios - 2008
Mark Prince - Abena's Last Stand - Fraction Of Infinity - Contour Records - 2008
Shirley Horn - Here's To Life - Monterey Jazz Festival Sampler - Concord Music - 2008
Joe Gilman Trio - As If You Read My Mind - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Capri Records - 2007
Rita Edmaond - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Sketches Of A Dream - T.O.T.I. Music - 2008
Wayne Wallace - Unchain My Heart - The Nature Of The Beat - Patois Records - 2008