Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:12:31 EDT 2008

THEME-WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Roy Eldridge--Perdido--The Trumpeters--Scotti Bros.
Hot Lips Page--St. James Infirmary--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--Caravan--Most Requested--Columbia
Anita O'Day/Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown--The War--Sony

Freddie Hubbard--Dear John--Bolivia--Music Masters
Ron Carter--Seven Steps to Heaven--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave

Larry Vuckovich--Impressions--Reunion--Tetrachord
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine

Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature of the Beat--Patois
Jazz on the Latin Side All-Stars--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Sonny Rollins--Don't Stop the Carnival--Milestone All-Stars--Milestone

Rita Edmond--Here's That Rainy Day--Sketches of A Dream--TOTI
Billie Holiday--Lover Man--Decca Masters--MCA
Nina Simone--I Get Along Without You--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Micheal Jefry Stevens--For the Children--For the Children-Cadence
Roberta Flack--Just Like A Woman--Chapter Two--Atlantic
Larry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--Tetrachord

Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse
John Coltrane--Wise One--Gentle Side--Impulse
Gil Scot-Heron--New York City--It's Your World--TVT

Hank Mobley--Up A Step--No Room For Squares--Blue Note
Horace Tapscott--Now's The Time--Thoughts of Dar es Salaam--Arabesque
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz
Salim Washington--Stranded--Harlem Homecoming--Ujam

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON