[JPL] playlist: tonight in taint town live - 8-11-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:07:32 EDT 2008

taintradio.org. - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 8-11-08

midnight (EDT)
Myra Melford/Marty Ehrlich, title track (Yet Can Spring)/Blue Delhi (Spark)
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, Lee's Dream (This We Know)
Jane Bunnett/Don Pullen, Double Arc Jake (New York Duets)
D.D. Jackson/Jane Bunnett, Flute Song (Paired Down, Vol. 2)
Jason Kao Hwang/Sang Won Park, Embers (Local Lingo)
Ruby Braff/Ellis Larkins,  I Didn't Know What Time It Was/Blue Moon (Ruby
and Ellis Play Rodgers and Hart)

1am
Ted Nash, Theme from Night Visitors (The Mancini Project)
Soon Sun Choi/Jacob Sacks, Sing (Imagination: The Music of Joe Raposo)
Bill Frissell, Probability Cloud (History/Mystery)
Ellery Eskelin/Andrea Parkins/Jim Black, We See (The Secret Museum)
e.s.t., eighthundred streets by feet (tuesday wonderland)
Yasmin Levy, InteNalo Enconter (Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
Todd Sickafoose, Bye Bye Bees (Tiny Resistors)
The Roy Campbell Ensemble, Akhennaten (Akhenarten Suite: Live at Vision
Festival XII)

2am
Bob Brookmeyer New Art Orchestra, title track (Waltzing With Zoe)
John Surman/Jack DeJohnette/London Brass, Groundwork (Free and Equal)
Bill Dixon Orchestra, Pentimento I-IV (17 Musicians in search of a sound:
Darfur)
Jeremy Pelt, Avatar (November)
Liebman-Tarenzi-Benedettini-Arco, Poinciana (Negative Space)
Miles Davis, Hand Jive (Nefertiti)
Ernest Dawkins' New Horizon Ensemble, Intro/Mean Ameen (The Messenger Live
at the Original Velvet Lounge)

3am
SoulJazz Orchestra, Mista President
Lijadu Sisters, Orere Elejigbo (Nigeria '70)
The Black Star, Nite Safarie (Ghana Soundz)
Bobby Previte & the New Bump, I'd Advise You Not to Miss Your Train (Set the
Alarm for Monday)
The Roy Hargrove Quintet, I'm Not So Sure (earfood)
Archie Shepp, title track/Steam /Invocation to Mr. Parker (Attica
Blues)-vinyl
Avery Sharpe, Steam (Legends & Mentors: The Music of McCoy Tyner, Archie
Shepp and Yusef Latef)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
bob.rogers at taintradio.org
919.413.4126