[JPL] David Sanborn

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Mon Aug 11 11:34:55 EDT 2008

Thanks, Homes!... and Aloha from San Jose,

Yeah, that must have been Ricky, rings a bell.

Highlight at the Festival yesterday was Javon Jackson with Dr. Lonnie
Smith and Les McCann - got to meet Mr. McCann and had a "photo op" with
him!  A real honor to finally get to see this legend live and meet him.
They had the crowd goin'!  and Lonnie loves our Festival, I suggested to
him that he move here permanently.

The light is on,

Brad "Superdawg" Stone

Dr. Brad Stone