[JPL] In Tribute: Isaac Hayes

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:49:20 EDT 2008

And speaking of tributes for Isaac...Isaac Hayes will be on this weeks R&B Chronicles Friday night at 7pm EST. You can listen by going to www.whrv.org. The show is also on demand. If you miss it Friday you can listen after time after 8pm Friday EST for up to a week...until the next show the following Friday. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett