[JPL] Joel Dorn Tribute: Keep A Light In The Window

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Aug 12 14:27:24 EDT 2008

Aloha Tom,

Thanks for posting this.  I wish I was going to be there tonight - I
have been feeling all along that I should be there.  I will most
definitely be there in spirit.  Glad you will be in NY, representing his
"radio royalty".

The light is on.

Brad

Bradley M. Stone, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Chemistry
Chair, University Council of Chairs and Directors
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA  95192-0101
bstone at science.sjsu.edu
(408) 924-5000 - office
(408) 924-4945 - fax
(650) 604-5495 - NASA Ames Research Center