[JPL] PLAYLIST -Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU 08-12-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:05:16 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-12-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - Here's That Rainy Day - Every Road I Walked (Pazz
Productions)
Red Mitchell Trio - Don't Explain - Talking (Capri)
Bridge Quartet - Milestones - Day (Origin)   [C]
Bridge Quartet - Three For Three - Day (Origin)  [C]
John McLean - I'm Confession' (That I Love You) - Better Angels (Origin)
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other
Side...Of Infinity (Owl) [C]
Terence Blanchard - Benny's Tune - Flow (Blue Note)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]
Brad Mehldau Trio - The Very Thought Of You - Live (Nonesuch)  [C]
Liebman/Tarenzi/Benedettini/Arco - Afro Blue - Negative Space (Verve)
[C]
Sonny Rollins - Kids Know - Rollins Plays For Bird [Rudy Van Gelder
Remasters] (Prestige)

  BREAK

Willy's NYC Salsa Project - A Las Seis - Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street
Music) [C]
Joe Baione - Bag's Groove - Oh Yeah (self-released)  [C]

  BREAK

Westchester Jazz orchestra - Peace - All In (WJO)