[JPL] WGMC JAZZ 90.1 SPECTRUM PLAYLIST WEEK OF 08/10/08-Issac Hayes Memorial

Derrick Lucas derrick at jazz901.org
Tue Aug 12 17:35:32 EDT 2008

Catch the Spectrum every Sunday at 10 EST at www.jazz901.org

Spectrum Playlist Week of 8/10/08

Isaac Hayes Memorial Show

Isaac Hayes-Walk On By-Hot Buttered Soul
Isaac Hayes-Ellie's Love Theme-Shaft Soundtrack
Isaac Hayes-I Stand Accused-The Isaac Hayes Movement
Carla Thomas-B-A-B-Y-Carla
Sam&Dave-Everybody's Got To Believe-I Thank You
Sam& Dave-I Thank You-I Thank You
Sam & Dave-If I Didn't Have a Girl Like You-I Thank You
Sam & Dave-Wrap It Up-I Thank You
Sam & Dave-Hold On I'm Coming-Hold On I'm Coming
Sam & Dave-When Something Is Wrong With My Baby-Double Dynamite
Sam & Dave-Soul Man-Soul Men
Isaac Hayes-Do Your Thing-Shaft Soundtrack
Isaac Hayes-Drinkin-Truck Turner Soundtrack
Isaac Hayes-Joe Bell-Tough Guys Soundtrack
Johnny Taylor-Little Bluebird-Wanted One Soul Singer
Mable John-I'm a Big Girl Now-Stay Out of The Kitchen
The Soul Children-The Sweeter He Is-Soul Children
Freddie King-I Had Dream-Burglar
Isaac Hayes-Window of The World-Live at The Saraha Tahoe
Isaac Hayes-Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic-Hot Buttered Soul
Lou Rawls-Your Good Thing Is About to End-That's The Way It Was, That's The
Way It Is
Isaac Hayes-Help Me Love-Black Moses
The Soul Children-I'll Understand-Soul Children
Isaac Hayes-Soulsville-Shaft Soundtrack
Freddie King-Can't Trust Your Neighbor-Woman Across The River
Isaac Hayes-By The Time I Get To Phoenix-Hot Buttered Soul
Isaac Hayes-Ain't No Sunshine-Wattstax Soundtrack
Isaac Hayes-Shaft-Shaft Soundtrack