[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 8/11/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Aug 12 22:20:32 EDT 2008

				PLAYLIST:

WSHA 88.9 fm, Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)

Monday August 11, 2008         8-11:00 pm

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

  Normal
  0

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

8:06

Roberta Piket - Up Up and Away
    (Love and Beauty)

Don Braden -   Speed Ball   (Gentle Storm) *

Marilyn Scott   - Do You Know the Way to San Jose   (Every Time We Say Goodbye)
*

George Kahn - Sunshine of Your Love   (Cover Up!)*

Elio Villafranca -   Three Plus One   (The Source In
Between)*

Holly Cole   - Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries   (Holly Cole)

Cedar Walton - Hindsight   (Seasoned Wood) *

Ted Nash - Soldier in the Rain   (The Mancini Project ) *

Marilyn Mazur/ Jan Garbarek   -    River
   (Elixir) *

9:06

Robin McKelle  -
Abracadabra   (Modern Antique ) *

Michael Moore
& Fred Hersch   - Bedtime Story   (This We Know) *

Aaron Parks - Peaceful Warrior     (Invisible Cinema )*

Myriam Alter -   Was it There?   (Where is There) *

Alison Ruble -    So in Love   (This is a Bird) *

Matt Ulery's Loom -   Scott Free   (Music Box Ballerina) *

Alyssa Graham - Arkansas   (Echo) *

Greg Chako - All Roads Lead Home   (Everybody's Got   Name)
*

10:06

Jessica Williams  - If Only   (Songs for a New Century) *

Convergence  -  Biorhythm    (I Can Be There) *

Avishai Cohen  -   Structure in Emotion   (Gently
Disturbed) *

Todd Sickafoose  -
   Future Flora    (Tiny Resistors) *

Gabriel Alegria   -   las Hijas del Sol    (Nuevo Mundo) *

Marilyn Crispell   -    Time Past
   (Vignettes) *

Bill Frisell - Lazy Robinson Part 2   (History Mystery)

  Normal
  0

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

WSHA 88.9 FM, Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
 susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org