[JPL] Newport

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Aug 13 05:58:22 EDT 2008

One thing to be said for the new Newport operation is that they knew enough
to reach our Development Department to purchase a few weeks worth of
underwriting and offer a few dozen ticket giveaways.  But I didn't hear a
word from them, and so relied on their website for promotional purposes.

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8-11 p.m.

WFCR 88.5 FM