[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 08.10.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 11 19:26:27 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  08.11.08

Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - Aquellos Ojos Verdes - This We Know -
Palmetto
John Stein - Line Drive - Encounterpoint - Whaling City Sound
Five Play - I Want To Be Happy - What The World Needs Now - Arbors

Joe Magnarelli - D Train Boogaloo - Persistence - Reservoir
Kelly Johnson -  Be Careful It's My Heart - Home - Sapphire
David Ashkenazy - Subconcious Lee - Resonation - Positione

Nicole Henry - I'm Gonna Lock My Heart - The Very Thought Of You -
Banister
Scott Martin - Title Cut - Voodoo Juice - Organic Voodoo Juice - SCM
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Body And Soul - Monday Night Live At The
Village Vanguard - Planet Arts

Ted Nash - Theme From Night Visitor - The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Wayne Wallace - Jeru - The Nature Of The Beat - Patois
Randy Newman - Feels Like Home - Harps and Angels - Nonesuch
Ron Kalina and Jim Self - The Title Cut - The Odd Couple - Basset Hound

Roy Hargrove - Star Maker - Earfood - Emarcy
Mike Moreno - Children Of The Night - Third Wish - Criss Cross
Anna Maria Flechero - Summertime - Within The Fourteenth Hour - Self
Produced

Brazilian Trio - Pro Zeca - Forests - Zoho
Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - Allen's Alley - Tickle Toe
David Berger - Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe - I Had The Craziest
Dream - Such Sweet Thunder
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Can't Take You Know Where - The Memphis
Hang - Summit

S.M.V.  -  Mongoose Walk - Thunder - Heads Up

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ