[JPL] Newport

Lloyd Townsend, Jr. jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
Wed Aug 13 16:52:42 EDT 2008

At least Newport still has *some* jazz.  My wife & I planned a trip
to Switzerland this summer to include hitting Montreux for the "jazz
festival" there -- only to find out, when they finally released the
schedule (after flights had been booked, of course) that there were
only a COUPLE of jazz-oriented programs the entire two weeks of the
festival!

We skipped Montreux.

Lloyd Townsend
Prop., Imaginary Records