[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - Mid. 8/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 01:36:38 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Aug 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kenny Barron: Phantoms, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

8:16pm
Cedar Walton: Clockwise, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

8:26pm
Herbie Hancock: Oliloqui Valley, Empyrean Isles (Blue Note 84175)

8:34pm
Roy Hargrove: Starmaker, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:42pm
Ted Nash: Something For Nash, The Mancini Project (Palmetto)

8:49pm
McCoy Tyner: Afro Blue, McCoy Tyner And The Latin All-Stars (Telarc 83462)

9:04pm
Joe Baione: Bag's Groove, Oh Yeah! (Joe Baione)

9:11pm
David Sanborn: Please Send Me Someone To Love, Here & Gone (Decca 001152)

9:14pm
Robin McKelle: Abracadabra, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

9:21pm
Bill Henderson: It Never Entered My Mind, His Complete Vee-Jay
Recordings Vol 1 (Vee-Jay 909)

9:27pm
Tim Warfield: Make It Last, One For Shirley (Criss Cross 1304)

9:32pm
John Stein: You Don't Know What Love Is, Encounter Point (Whaling City
Sound 042)

9:42pm
Eddie Harris: Freedom Jazz Dance, The In Sound/Mean Greans (Rhino 71515)

9:52pm
Alphonse Mouzon: The Survivor, Jazz In Bel-Air (Tenacious 9214)

10:05pm
Rob Schneiderman: Glass Enclosure, Glass Enclosure (Reservoir 193)

10:11pm
Don Braden: Secret Love, Gentle Storm (HighNote 7186)

10:17pm
Ahmad Jamal: Fitnah, It's Magic (Dreyfus 46060369182)

10:28pm
Jamie Baum: Far Side, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

10:35pm
Marc Rossi: Hidden Mandala, Hidden Mandala (Gravity 4001)

10:48pm
Esperanza Spalding: I Know You Know, Esperanza (Heads Up 3140)

10:52pm
Wayne Wallace: Besame Mucho, The Nature Of The Beat (Patois 006)

11:00pm
Henry Franklin: I Fall In Love Too Easily, O, What A Beautiful Morning
(SP 1011)

11:09pm
Jeremy Pelt: Dreamcatcher, November (Maxjazz 407)

11:15pm
Derrick Gardner: A Ride To The Other Side, A Ride To The Other Side (Owl
Studios 00121)

11:23pm
Archie Shepp: Hambone, Fire Music (Impulse 39121)

11:39pm
Miles Davis: The Arrival, Dingo (Warner 26438)

Bobby Hutcherson: Tranquility, Components (Blue Note 29027)

11:47pm
Wayne Shorter: Dindi, Super Nova (Blue Note 84332)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston