[JPL] Newest Lafayette Harris Jr Cd reminds me of late-70s

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Thu Aug 14 15:36:26 EDT 2008

Arturo,

I agree with you.  I was excited to see the new CD (having long enjoyed
Lafayette's talent) come through, but would have liked more content.  Hasn't
it been a while since he released something?  Liner notes, some updated
photos, that would have been great.
The good news is, the music IS fine and at least we have the band members
names.

Peace,
Claudia
Claudia Russell