[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-14-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:06:12 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-14-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Arturo O' Farrill and The Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra - Caravan - Song
For Chico (Zoho) [C]
Grace Kelly - Just Friends - Gracefullee (Pazz Production) [C]
Mark Weinstein - Violets For You Furs - Straight No Chaser (Jazzheads)
[C]
Stanton Moore Trio - (Late Night At The) Maple Leaf - Emphasis! (On
Parenthesis) (Telarc) [C]
Tom Tallitsch - Little Dancer - Medicine Man (Origin) [C]
David Sanchez - Coast To Coast - Cultural Survival (Concord) [C]
David Sanchez - Manto Azul - Cultural Survival (Concord) [C]
Tobias Gebb & Trio West - Poinciana, What Time Is It? - An Upper West
Side Story (Yummy House) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Geof Bradfield - I Carry Your Heart With Me - Urban Nomad (Origin)
[C][a]
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C][a]
Alison Ruble - Lazy Afternoon - This Is A Bird (Origin) [C]
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve) [C]
Steve Blackwood - Black Coffee - I Don't Worry Bout A Thing (Newborn
Jazz)

  BREAK

Chip White - Minor Blues for Trane - Double Dedication (Dark Colors)
[C][a]
Norma Winstone - Every Time We Say Goodbye - Distances (ECM) [C]
Karrin Allyson - A Felicidade (Happiness) - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil
(Concord) [C]
Joe Beck & Ali Ryerson - When I Fall In Love - Django (dmp)
Michael Moore & Bill Charlap - Deep Summer Music - Concord Duo Series,
volume Nine (Concord)

  BREAK