[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Thursday 14 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Aug 14 18:43:01 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Thursday, August 14, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         David Murray / I Want To Talk About You / I Want To Talk About You
(Black Saint)
*         Cynthia Felton / Afro Blue / Afro Blue: Music Of Oscar Brown Jr.
(Felton Entertainment)
*         Marc Johnson / Samurai Hee-Haw / Bass Desires (ECM)
*         Chris Potter / Vertigo / Vertigo (Concord)
*         David Sanborn / Brother Ray {feat. Derek Trucks } / Here & Gone
(Decca)
*         Ray Charles / Let’s Go Get Stoned / (Atlantic)
*         Derek Trucks / Soul Serenade | Rasta Man Chant / Soul Serenade
(Columbia)
*         Kenny Barron / Phantoms / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Sonny Fortune / Awakening / Great Friends (Evidence)
*         Larry Coryell / Wrong Is Right / Spaces (Vanguard)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Hip Side / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Bobby Previte / Wake Up Andrea, We’re Pulling In / Set The Alarm
For Monday (Palmetto)
*         Salif Keita / Baba / Moffou (Decca)
*         Geoffrey Keezer | Joe Locke / Fractured / Live In Seattle (Origin)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Cynthia Felton / Afro Blue (Felton Entertainment)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier