[JPL] Portland blues CD benefits Paul delay music scholarship

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 20:55:45 EDT 2008

For stations and programmers featuring Blues, I am posting this offer of
airplay copies of "Firewater!".

To make it very easy to see & hear what this is, use this link:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/rainmakermg

My fellow KMHD volunteer, Steve Murray, on-site engineer for "The River City
Juke Joint", was inspired to create this project by his experiences
documenting artists 'sitting in' on the live radio remote each Friday
evening.

This live-in-the-studio, 11-track recording provides a snapshot of the
vital, creative artists that exemplify Portland's diverse blues scene.  The
spontaneity of the sessions allowed the raw, wild spirit of the blues to
emerge and be captured with superior sonic benefits by the production team.

"Firewater!" was released July 4th at the Portland Waterfront Blues Festival
and a portion of the sales will benefit children's music scholarships in
honor of Paul deLay through Ethos Music Center (ethos-inc.org).

The music is outstanding. Please check it out and send me an email off list.

Your copy of "Firewater!" will be mailed out end of the month.

I am part of the Paul deLay scholarship committee, producing events to raise
funds for the project and honor the man.

Thank you,

Jan

Janice Mancuso,

Trade Secrets/KMHD