[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - Mid. 8/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 01:40:30 EDT 2008

Thursday, Aug 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Michael O'Neill: Alone Together, Still Dancin' (Jazzmo 002)

8:15pm
Wynton Marsalis: Sunflowers, Popular Songs (Columbia 85496)

8:27pm
Bruce Barth: The Dude, East And West (Maxjazz 201)

8:33pm
Roy Hargrove: Mr. Clean, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:39pm
Rick Wald: Maiden Voyage, Play That Thing (Glowbow 002)

8:50pm
Nancy Wilson: The Saga of Bill Bailey/The Music That Makes Me Dance, The
Nancy Wilson Show (Capitol 01571)

Live interview with Donal Fox  Tanglewood Jazz

9:02pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

9:20pm
Donal Fox: Aria/Scarlatti Jazz Suite (Leonellis)

9:50pm
Donal Fox: Variations On Piazzolla's Oblivion, Scarlatti Jazz Project
Suite (Leonellis)

10:02pm
Henry Franklin: From The Point Of Love, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP
1011)

10:09pm
Pharoah Sanders: Doctor Pitt, Journey To The One (Evidence 22016)

10:23pm
Charles Earland: Happy 'Cause I'm Goin' Home, Intensity (Prestige 1021)

10:38pm
Gary Bartz: On A Misty Night, There Goes The Neighborhood (Candid 79506)

10:44pm
Cannonball Adderley: Dat Dere, Them Dirty Blues (Landmark 1301)

10:50pm
Robin McKelle: I Want To Be Loved, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

10:56am
Cedar Walton: The Man I Love, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

11:03pm
Jeremy Pelt: Monte Carlo, November (Mack Avenue 407)

11:07pm
Paul Chambers: Trane's Strain, Mosaic Select (Mosaic 005)

11:22pm
Eddie Harris: Harlem Nocturne, There Was A Time (Echo Of Harlem) (Enja
79663)

11:34pm
Cory Weeds: No Bull, Big Weeds (Cellar Live 11308)

11:47pm
Kenny Barron: Memories Of You, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:52pm
Ahmad Jamal: Papillon, It's Magic (Dreyfus 46050369182)

Airtimes are approximate.