[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org. - tonight in taint town 8-15-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 03:55:36 EDT 2008

taintradio.org. - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town 8-15-08
every night (EDT)

midnight
Elio Villafranca, title track (The Source in Between)
James Carter, Rapid Shave (Present Tense)
Stephen Riley, Big Foot (Easy to Remember)
Aaron Parks, Travelers (Invisible Cinema)
Lucky Thompson, How About You (Lucky in Paris)
Dexter Gordon, Where Are You (Go!)
George Garzone, Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most (Alone)
Lisa Markley, Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most (The Sky is Blue....)
Ted Nash, Soldier in the Rain (The Mancini Project)
Roy Hargrove Quintet, Joy Is Sorrow Unmasked (earfood)

1am
Greg Chako, Every Road Leads Home (Everybody's Got A Name)
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, Sandwiches & Brandy (This We Know)
Grazyna Auguscik Group, Until It's Time For You To Go (live sounds live)
Odean Pope Trio, For All We Know (ninety-six)
Dave van Ronk, Both Sides Now
Ben Monder Trio, Silent Neighbors (Dust)
Henry Threadgill's Zooid, Around My Goose (Up Popped The Two Lips)

2am
David S. Ware, African Drums (Surrendered)
James Blood Ulmer, Lonely Woman (Music Speaks Louder Than Words)
Pierre Dorge's New Jungle Orchestra, Baton/Lonely Woman (Girafe)
Sekou Sundiata, Ear Training (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
Jack Walrath w/David "Fuze" Fiuzcynski, Mingus' Piano/Blues Sinistra
(Hipgnosis)

3am
Marc Johnson, Netcong On My Mind (Right Brain Patrol)
Mal Waldron, title track (Blues for Lady Day)
Sonny Rollins, Blessing in Disguise (East Broadway Run Down)
Dan Effland Group, Recife (Last Call)
Jeff Gauthier, Biko's Blues (House of Return)
Bonga, Mona Ki Ngi Xica (Telling Stories to the Sea)
Brigada Victor Jara, A Fofa (Por Sendas, Montes e Vates)
Susanne Abbuehl, maggie and milly and molly and may/since feeling is first
(April)
Charles Lloyd, Desolation Sound (Canto)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)

taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126