[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Aug 15 15:14:45 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Daily – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 08/11/08

8:00am
Jeff Golub – Do It Again – On The Beach – GRP
Sade – The Best Of Sade – Sweetest Taboo – Sony
Chuck Loeb – Presence – Hangin’ With You – Heads Up
Boz Scaggs – Silk Degrees – Lowdown – Sony
Freddie Ravel – Sol to Soul – Over You - Verve

8:30am
Al Jarreau – The Best of Al Jarreau – Take – Warner Brothers/WEA
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – Joseito – SCM Records
Tuesday - 08/12/08

8:00am
Mindi Abair – Stars – Smile – Peak
Chris Standring – Love & Paragraphs – Love & Paragraphs – Ultimate Vibe
Sasha – Simply Sasha – Speak Low – Diva Latina Productions
Marc Macisso – Home – Spooky – Marc Macisso
Phil Perry – Ready For Love – Desire – Shanachie
Gerald Albright – Sax for Stax – What You See, Is What You Get - Peak

8:30am
Jeff Lorber – Heard That – Rehab – Peak
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – Bernie’s Tune – SCM Records
Wednesday - 08/13/08

8:00am
Justin Young – On The Way – Sunny – Justintime Records
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – Coming Right At Ya’ – 215 Records
Dancing Fantasy – Dancing Fantasy – Take 5 – Higher Octave Jazz
Anita Baker – The Best of Anita Baker – Giving You The Best That I Got –
Atlantic
Luther Vandross – Dance With My Father – Dance With My Father – J Records

8:30am
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Thursday - 08/14/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues – Issac Hayes Tribute
Issac Hayes – Do Your Thing
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
The Mar-Key’s – Last Night
Sam & Dave – Something Is Wrong With My Baby
Issac Hayes – Joy!
Issac Hayes – I Stand Accused

8:30am
Issac Hayes – Theme from Shaft
Friday - 08/15/08

8:00am
Chris Standring – Love & Paragraphs – Have Your Cake & Eat It Too –
Ultimate Vibe
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pops Cool Groove – Peak
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – Love Potion#9 – SCM Records
Jeff Golub – Do It Again – Cold Sweat – GRP
Michael McDonald – Motown 2 – Baby, I’m For Real - Motown

8:30am
Jason Miles - Soul Summit – Shotgun - Shanachie

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii