[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-15-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Aug 15 16:18:41 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-15-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Gary Tole & Legends of Swing - Pick Up The Pieces - One Kettle For
Count (Summit) [C]
Ron Kalina & Jim Self - Confirmation - The Odd Couple (Basset Hound)
[C][a]
Ron Kalina & Jim Self - Someone To Light Up My Life - The Odd Couple
(Basset Hound) [C][a]
Rosa Passos - Por Causa De Voce - Romance (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

Laura Martier And The John Toomey Quartet - The Warmth Of The Sun -
Intersection (VSOJaZ)
Ron Carter w/ Eric Dolphy & Mal Waldron - Softly, As In A Morning
Sunrise - Where? [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)
Vaughn Nark - Work Song - Panorama (Summit)
Cy Touff & Sandy Moss - Alone Together - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Ray Charles ftr. David Newman - Rockhouse, Parts 1&2 - The House Of
David: The David "Fathead" Newman Anthology (Rhino/Atlantic Jazz)
Ray Charles - Doodlin' - The Best Of Ray Charles (Atlantic)

  BREAK

Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C][a]
Geof Bradfield - Con Alma - Urban Nomads (Origin) [C][a]
The Stan Bock Ensemble - I Thought About You - Night Grooves (OA2)
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Well You Needn't - The Memphis Hang
(Summit) [C][a]
Marian McPartland - Afternoon In Paris - Twilight World (Concord) [C]
Chip White All-Star Ensemble - Mellow Works For John Birks - Double
Dedication (Dark Colors) [C]
Ray Bryant - Con Alma - Somewhere In France (Label M)

  BREAK