[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 15 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Aug 15 18:48:41 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, August 15, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Pete Yellin / Everything Happens To Me / How Long Has This Been
Going On? (Jazzed Media)
*         Lorez Alexandria / My One And Only Love / Alexandria The Great
(Impulse)
*         Myriam Alter / Still In Love / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Bridge Quartet / Italian Sorrow / Day (Origin)
*         Dewey Redman / Need To Be / Musics (Galaxy)
*         Eric Dolphy / G.W. / Outward Bound (Prestige)
*         David Holland / Double Vision / Seeds Of Time (ECM)
*         Return To Forever / The Magician / Romantic Warrior (Columbia)
*         Yellowjackets / Measure Of A Man / Lifecycle (Heads Up)
*         Norma Winstone / Here Comes The Flood / Distances (ECM)
*         Peter Gabriel / Don’t Give Up / Shaking The Tree (Geffen)
*         Manu Katche / Lovely Walk / Neighbourhood (ECM)
*         Kenny Wheeler / Peace For Five / Deer Wan (ECM)
*         Marc Johnson / Resolution / Bass Desires (ECM)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Cynthia Felton / Afro Blue (Felton Entertainment)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier