[JPL] Light In The Window Tribute: Joel Dorn

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sat Aug 16 10:39:59 EDT 2008

Thanks for this report, Tom.  Man, you get around!  Sounds like they paid
Joel righteous respects.  On the story of Rahsaan callling Joel about
Roberta Flack, I'd always heard that he'd asked, "What does she sound like?"
to which the annoyed Kirk said "A colored lady!"

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8-11 p.m.

WFCR 88.5 FM