[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 8/15/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:00:26 EDT 2008

"General Eclectic" returned to it "normal", all-genre, freeform way of doing
radio this week, following two specials - my "60th birthday party of the
air" (playlist can be found on my myspace blog; I didn't post it on the
usual lists, as the show was made up solely of two hours of my favorite old
records; nothing current), and my world-music special for the Olympics. This
week, it's back to the usual spontaneous mix of folk, jazz, blues, world,
Americana, and whatever else strikes my fancy at the moment. To the list:

Jim Chesnut - If Waylon Ain't In Heaven - Reflections

JJ Schultz - Greyhound Bus - Traveling Songs

Emeline Michel - Mwen Pa Ka Lage-w - Reine de Coeur

Miho & Diego Duo - Bachue - Quenarimba

Juan Manuel Certo/A Puerto Padre - Para Luego Es Tarde - Tributo a Emiliano
Salvador

Marion Parsons - Anne of Three Minutes - single

Baraya - Ceurik Rahwana - The Day

ZionaurA - Lazy Summer - Chill

Mark Cloutier/Loren Risker-Dace - Wings of Fire - 6 Strings of Passion:
Blues Lion Blues

Mollys Revenge - The Rainy Day - Authentic Voice, Vol. 2 (various artists)

Nathan Clark George - Brothers - Rise in the Darkness

AlyssA - Subway Gospel - Within

Matt Ulery's Loom - Scott Free - Music Box Ballerina

Elio Villafranca - Three Plus One - The Source In Between

Silveroot - Dream Reality - Full Measure

Jimmy K's Ethnic Jazz - Dirty Martini - A Bright Idea

Mary Lowe - Night and Day - Jazz Diva

Celtic Fiddle Festival - Ton Bale Plevin/Dans Fisel - Equinoxe

Mississippi Heat - Hell and Back - Hattiesburg Blues

Terry Kitchen - Tip Your Waitress - Heaven Here on Earth

Deborah Shulman - My One and Only Love - My Heart's In the Wind

Greg Brown - Cold + Dark + Wet - Our Side of Town (various)

Roger Davidson Trio - Eu Sinto Saudade Dela - Bom Dia

Blues Element - Little Things - Are You Ready

Karan Casey - Town of Athlone - Ships In the Forest

Henry Butler - Orleans Inspiration - PiaNOLA Live

The Cafe Ole - Cafe Ole - Cuanto Tardare

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"