[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Aug 11,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 17 09:55:06 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Aug 11,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Aug 11, 2008

Hour 1

CADENCE - "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" - Twenty for One - (indep)

LAVERNE BUTLER - "A Foolish Thing to Do" - A Foolish Thing to Do - (Maxjazz)

MARY LOWE - "Get Happy" - Jazz Diva - (indep)

FREDDY COLE - "Getting Some Fun Out of Life" - Because of You - (Highnote)

SANDY KASTEL - "Luck Be a Lady" - This Time Around - (Silk & Satin)

RACHEL PEARL - "Baby Blue" - Love Extravagantly - (indep)

KELLY HARLAND - "Look For the Silver Lining" - Long Ago and Far Away - (Origin)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "My Attorney Bernie" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha)

CHRISTINE HITT - "Moonlight" - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (Maxjazz)

RAI RAGLAND - "More Today Than Yesterday" - Raizin - (indep)

Hour 2

OSCAR BROWN JR - "Mr Kicks" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

ETTA JAMES - "My Dearest Darling" - At Last - (Chess)

PAUL WEST AND MARK BROWN - "Laughing to Keep From Cryin" - Words and Music - (Origin)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "The Best Thing For You" - Dreamsville - (indep)

ILONA KNOPFLER - "Moondance" - Some Kind of Wonderful - (Mack Avenue)

REGINA BELLE - "Corcovado" - Lazy Afternoon - (Peak)

JANINE GILBERT-CARTER - "What a Difference a Day Makes" - A Song For You - Live - (Jazz Karma)

CHRIS BENNETT - "Old Devil Moon" - On Broadway - (indep)

FELICIA CARTER - "Hooray for You" - Feather/Step Lightly - (Alberta Music)

CHRIS HUMPHREY - "One Note Samba" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

JEFF BAKER - "How Deep Is The Ocean" - Baker Sings Chet - (Origin)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM