[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 08/15/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:59:03 EDT 2008

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
08/15/2008

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Tadd's Delight, Lafayette Harris, Jr., Trio Talk, Airmen Records

'Round Midnight, Ellis Marsalis Quartet, An Open Letter To Thelonious, ELM
Records

All The Way, Cynthia Holiday, All The Way, Miles High Records

I Like To Recognize The Tune, John Pizzarelli, With A Song In My Heart--John
Pizzarelli Sings The Music Of Richard Rodgers, Telarc Jazz

Easy Goin' Evenin', The Joe Gilman Trio, View So Tender: Wonder Revisited,
Volume Two, Capri

Doce De Coco, Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, This We Know, Palmetto Records

Fire and Rain, The David Leonhardt Trio, Explorations, Big Bang Records

Misty, Dwight West, Tribute To The Jazz Masters, BlueArk Records

This Masquerade, Don Braden, Gentle Storm, High Note

7PM

The Traveler, Kenny Barron, The Traveler, Sunnyside

Still, Brandon Lee, From Within, Wren-Tang Studios

A Ride To The Other Side, Derrick Gardner, A Ride To The Other Side...of
Infinity, Owl Studios

Soul Sister, Joe Magnarelli, Persistence, Reservoir Music

The Stinger, The Roy Hargrove Quintet, Ear Food, EmArcy

Bernie's Tune, Chris Greene Quartet, Soul and Science 2: electric boogaloo,
Single Malt Recordings

The Source In Between, Elio Villafranca, The Source In Between, Ceiba Tree
Records

Soul Burner, Frank Catalano, Bang!, Savoy Jazz

8PM

Peaceful Warrior, Aaron Parks, Invisible Cinema, Blue Note

Song For My Father, Leon Thomas, Spirits Known and Unknown, Flying Dutchman

John's Blues, Cedar Walton, Seasoned Wood, High Note

Jammin' Uptown, Alvin Queen, Jammin' Uptown, Just A Memory

Oh, You Crazy Moon, Jeff Hackworth, Where The Blue Begins, Big Bridge Music

I Hadn't Anyone Till You, Joanna Pascale, Through My Eyes, Stiletto Records

Spop, Wycliffe Gordon, Boss Bones, Criss Cross Jazz

Langman, Rodney Whitaker, Children of the Light, Koch Jazz

9PM

Stoney Lonesome, David Sanborn, Here & Gone, Decca

You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To, Rita Edmond, Sketches of A Dream, T.O.T.I.
Music

Clairvoyant, Jeremy Pelt, November, Max Jazz

Tell Me About Her, Dafnis Prieto Sextet, Taking The Soul For A Walk,
Dafnison Records

Step Lightly, Ralph Bowen, Five, Criss Cross Jazz

Extensions, John Patton, Soul Connection, Just A Memory

Open Up, Jeff Barone, Open Up, Jazzed Media

Sometimes You Got To Let the People Know, Tim Warfield, One for Shirley,
Criss Cross Jazz

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host

WRTI-FM