[JPL] Melodious Mel "Jazz Party" 88.9FM Serious Jazz Playlist Date:8/16/08

MERRILLFLA at aol.com MERRILLFLA at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 11:19:09 EDT 2008

Melodious Mel Lipton "Jazz Party"
88.9 FM Serious Jazz
Miami  Florida

    88.9FM Serious Jazz  Playlist Date:8/16/08
Time Song Title Artist CD Title  8:18:45 PM Oh You Crazy  Moon Jeff
Hackworth Where the Blue  Begins  7:48:27 PM Una Mas Pete Zimmer Quartet  Feat. Jeremy
Pelt Chillin' Live @Jazz  Factory  7:39:44 PM I Was Doin'  Alright Anne
Phillips / Matt  Perri Ballet  Time  7:35:06 PM Pro Zeca Duduka Da Fonseca  Helio
Alves Nilson Matta Brazilian  Trio  7:28:36 PM Star Eyes Lou Levy  Quartet Jazz
in Four  Colors  7:27:06 PM Der Anstaff Dass  Song Rias Big Band  Berlin
Weill  7:19:36 PM Isn't She  Lovely Sylvain Luc Birelli  Lagrene Duet  7:10:34 PM
By Myself Buddy De  Franco Charlie Cat  11  7:06:50 PM Late Night  Blues David
Leonhardt  Trio Explorations  7:02:50 PM Detour  Ahead Martha  Lorin Come
Walk with  me  6:58:51 PM I'm All  ForYou Carl Saunders   Bebop Big  Band
6:46:11 PM The Grass is  Greener Ava Logan So Many  Stars  6:38:25 PM When Lights
are  Low Ira Nepus & Steve  Moore Another Time Another  Place  6:35:38 PM Tenor
Madness Von Freeman with  Chico Freeman Quartet 75th Birthday  Celebration
6:31:10 PM Orange Coloured  Sky Mary Lowe Jazz  Diva  6:21:42 PM What Kind of
Fool Am  I Anatoly Kroll's MKC  Big Band MKC Moscow Big Band    6:19:58 PM
Keester  Parade Cy Touff  His Octet &  Quintet  6:06:46 PM All or Nothing at  All
Marlene  Verplanck I Like to  Sing  6:03:05 PM From This Moment  On Greg Chako
Everybody's Got A  Name  6:02:04 PM In the  Interim Laura  Caviani Going
There  5:54:16 PM Speak Low Roy Hargrove  Quintet Earfood  5:37:41 PM Hommage A
Enelram  Atsenig Michel  Petrucciani M Petrucciani JF  Jenny Clark Aldo Romano
5:34:55 PM The Man That Got  Away Rosemary  Clooney/Count Basie Orch. Jazz At
Love's  End  5:27:44 PM My Shining  Hour Bob Mintzer Big  Band Swing  Out
5:26:44 PM Daydream Phil Kelly &  Santa Ana Winds My  Museum  5:18:16 PM Get Out
of  Town Jessica  Williams Higher  Standards  4:59:28 PM I Can't Get Started
Brazilian Impression Lalo Schifrin &  The London Philharmonic Jazz Meets the
Symphony  4:52:45 PM I Was Doing All  Right Dexter  Gordon Doin'Alright
4:42:08 PM Melodious  Funk Giacomo  Gates Luminosity  4:36:03 PM All Of you Keith
Jarrett  Trio Keith Jarrett  Tribute  4:28:11 PM I Remember You / The  Lamp is
Low Sarah  Vauughn Live @ 1971 Monterey  Jazz Festival  4:24:47 PM Gold Coast
Court Mast Sausalito  Summer  4:23:56 PM Just One of those  Things Randy
Sandke   Unconventional  Wisdom  4:13:14 PM Four Inge Stangvik /Elvin  Sannes
Together  Again  4:03:46 PM By Myself Doug Hamilton Jazz  Band Doug Hamilton Jazz
Band

Read reviews on AOL Autos.