[JPL] taintradio.org. - tonight in taint town live 8-18-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:10:00 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 8-18-08
every night

midnight (EDT)
Dave Holland Quintet, The Balance (Points of View)
Billy Bang Quintet feat. Frank Lowe, Nothing But Love (Above & Beyond)
Liebman/Tarenza/Benedettini/Arco, Poinciana (Negative Space)
Chet Baker, Taboo (Young Chet)
Mark Dresser, Denman Maroney, Kilter (Time Changes)
Fred Hersch, I Concentrate On You (Songs Without Words)

1am
Morrie Louden, 624 Main Street (Time Piece)
Katie Bull, There Will Never Be Another You (The Story, So Far)
Jaleel Shaw, The Struggle (Optimism)
Fly, Fly, Mr. Freakjar (Fly)
Dave Douglas Tiny Bell Trio, Hope Ring True (Constellations)
Lisa Markley, title track (The Sky Is Blue and Sometimes Cries)
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet, Serve Somebody (Cian Noches)

2am
Ernest Dawins' New Horizon Ensemble, Jazz to Hip Hop (Cape Town Shuffle:
Live at Hot House)
Keith Jarrett, Chelsea Bridge (Up For It)
Pharoah Sanders, You've Got to Have Freedom/Easy to Remember (live...)-vinyl
Mark Murphy, We'll Be Together Again/Don't Be Blue/Like A Love (O Cantador)
(Stolen Moments)-vinyl

3am
Gary Bartz, I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life (The Red and Orange
Poems)
Claire Martin, This Funny World (The Waiting Game)
Ian Shaw & Cedar Walton, Wouldn't It Be Loverly (In a New York Minute)
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema)
Ted Nash, Soldier in the Rain (The Mancini Project)
Jenny Scheinman, Born Into This (Crossing the Field)
Matthew Shipp, Abyss Code (One)
Bluett/Jackson/Thiam, Titled-Un (same space)
David S. Ware Quartet, title track (Corridors & Paralells)
Ersahin/Truffaz/Madsen/Rueckert/Penman, Sugar/Radio (Our Theory)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126