[JPL] All JPL'ers / Reunion.com

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:27:33 EDT 2008

8/18/08 Hi All, This group sent these out automatically to just about anyone I've ever sent an e-mail to. I apologize profusely. I was trying to respond to someone who was trying to contact me and the next thing I know everyone is getting these irritating e-mails. Once again I apologize. Russ
Russell HainesJazz/World Music DirectorWWSP 90fm1608 Reserve StreetStevens Point, WI. 54481

[JPL] Please connect with me :)Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com Sun Aug 17 16:43:22 EDT 2008