[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-18-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Aug 18 16:13:00 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-18-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Cy Touff & Sandy Moss - What's New? - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C]
Brad Mehldau - Happy Tune - House On Hill (Nonesuch)
Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

Stevie Holland - Carioca - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music) [C]
Chip White All-Star Ensemble - Bossa For Lee - Double Dedication (Dark
Colors) [C]
Raya Yarbrough - Early Autumn - Raya Yarbrough (Telarc)  [C]
Geof Bradfield - Kids Are Pretty People - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Autumn Nocturne - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C][a]

  BREAK

Bill Evans - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Portraits In Jazz [Keepnews
Collection] (Riverside)
Melody Gardot - All That I Need Is Love - Worrisome Heart (Verve) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Brazilian Trio - Flying Over Rio - Forests (Zoho) [C][a]
Rosa Passos - Besame Mucho - Amorosa (Sony Classical)

  BREAK

Mark Sherman Quartet - Hope - Live @ the Bird's Eye (Miles High) [C]
Jane Monheit - Like A Lover - Surrender (Concord)
The Stephen Anderson Trio - For Sentimental Reasons - Forget Not
(Summit) [C]
Miles Davis - Just Squeeze Me - Muted Miles (Prestige) [C]
Andy Bey -  Prelude To A Kiss - American Song (Savoy Jazz)
Kelly Harland - I'm Old Fashioned - Long Ago And Far Away: Kelly
Harland Sings The Songs Of Jerome Kern (Origin) [C]
Chet Baker - Oh, You Crazy Moon - The Best Thing For You (A&M)
Chet Baker - Over The Rainbow - The Italian Sessions (Bluebird/RCA)

  BREAK