[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 08.18.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 18 19:20:10 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  08.18.08

Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Gotta Serve Somebody - Eien Noches - Nardis
Ted Nash - Cheryl's Theme - The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Aaron Parks - Travelers - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note

Joe Magnarelli - I Had The Craziest Dream - Persistence - Reservoir
Wesla Whitfield & Mike Greensill - Title Cut - Message From The Man In
The Mood - Pismo
John Stein - Close Your Eyes - Encounterpoint - Whaling City Sound

Dan Heck - One For Flo -  Compositionality - Origin
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - Bedtime Story - This We Know - Palmetto
Janis Mann - Sharing The Night With The Blues - A Perfect Time - Pancake
Five Play - Cry Me A River - What The World Needs Now - Arbors

Scott Martin - Dave, Doc, and Mike -  Organic Voodoo Juice - SCM
David Sanborn - I'm Gonna Move To 'the Outskirts of Town - Here & Gone
- Decca
Stanley Jordan - Song for My Father - State of Nature - Mack Avenue

Lisa Hilton - Melt Down - Sunny Day Theory - Ruby Slippers
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Goodbye Porkpie Hat - The Memphis Hang -
Summit
Jim Coil - Bye Bye Blackbird - Bird House - Liberty Hill

Pam Purvis - On and On - I had A Ball - Progressive Winds
Scott Hamilton - Save Your Love For Me - Across The Tracks - Concord
Jamie Ousley - Title Cut - O Sorriso Dela - Self Produced

Terje Gewelt - Daybreak -  - If Time Stood Still - Resonant
Brazilian Trio - Pro Zeca - Forests - Zoho

S.M.V.  -  Mongoose Walk - Thunder - Heads Up

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ