[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/18/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 06:18:39 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday August 18, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - O Canto - (JMI)
Spyro Gyro - 20/20 - The Unwritten Letter - (grp)
Joey DeFrancesco - The Street Of Dreams - A Real Goodun' - (Big Mo)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender Wonder Revisited - Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Capri)
Stefan Karlsson - Live At Vartan - I Will Wait For You - (Vartan)
Sal Marquez - One For Dewey - I Could Write A Book - (grp)
Brubeck Brothers - Classified - Heyoke- (Koch)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments 0 Alone Again - (JVC)
9:00pm
*Alan Baylock - Eastern Standard Time - Cherokee - (self released)
*Bruce Lofgren - Jazz Trio - Bud Powell - (Sea Breeze)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - Tip Top Blues - (Miles High)
Bobby Shew - Salsa Caliente - Santo Domingo - (MAMA)
Marvin Stamm - Elegance - But Beautiful - (TNC)
Count Basie - Jazz Moods/Hot - Swing, Brother, Swing - (Columbia)
10:00pm
*Bridge Quartet - Day - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
*Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Long Ago Today - (Arc)
*Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Blue Bossa - (Kenya Sands)
*John Patton - Soul Connection - The Coaster - (Just A Memory)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - Clockwise - (HighNote)
*Wayne Wallace - The Nature Of the Beat - Coming Running To Me - (Patois)
*David Benoit - Heroes - Your Song - (Peak)
11:00pm
Joe Magnarelli - Hoop Dreams - Dance Only With Me - (Criss Cross)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Open Up - (Jazzed Media)
Tom Ranier/Glenn Cashman - Bright Idea - All That Glitters Is Silver - (Primrose Lane)
*Joe Baione - Oh Yeah! - All Blues - (self released)
Gary Morgan - Felicidade - A Felicidade - (CAP)
Four Freshmen - It's A Blue World - It's A Blue World - (Viper's Nest)

*Recent release