[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-19-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Aug 19 16:07:59 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-19-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Matt Jorgensen + 451 - New Beginnings - Another Morning (Origin) [C]
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Jitterbug Waltz - Trio Talk (Airmen)  [C]
Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150
Music) [C]
Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - Tickle Toe - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C]

  BREAK

Ron Kalina & Jim Self - The Odd Couple - The Odd Couple (Basset Hound)
[C]
Ron Kalina & Jim Self - Stolen Moments - The Odd Couple (Basset Hound)
[C]
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - How Are Things In Glocca Morra? - You
Are There (Emarcy) [C]
Bill Cosby & The Hilton Ruiz Ensemble - Bright Moments - Keep Standing
(Turtle Head) [C][a]
Alison Ruble - Interlude - This Is A Bird (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Bennett Paster & Gregory Ryan - Chelsea Bridge - Grupo Yanqui Rides
Again (Miles High) [C]
Mitch Paliga - Fall Night - Fall Night (Origin) [C]
Brazilian Trio - Montreux - Forests (Zoho) [C]
Dawn Clement - Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Break (Origin) [C]
Rob Schneiderman - Embraceable You - Glass Enclosure (Reservoir) [C][a]
Sony Holland - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Swing, Bossas,
Ballads & Blues (Van Ness) [C]

  BREAK

Brian Blade & The Fellowship Band - Return Of The Prodigal Son - Season
Of Changes (Verve) [C]
David Berger Octet - Summer Night - I Had The Craziest Dream: The Music
Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C][a]

  BREAK