[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 19 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Aug 19 18:51:07 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Woody Shaw / New World / Blackstone Legacy (Contemporary)
*         Joe Henderson / Round Midnight / If You’re Not Part Of The
Solution, You’re Part Of The Problem (Milestone)
*         Gary Bartz / Black Maybe / JuJu Street Songs (Prestige)
*         Gary Bartz / Standin’ On The Corner / Follow, The Medicine Man
(Prestige)
*         Tony Williams / Sister Cheryl / Tokyo Live (Blue Note)
*         Tony Williams / Extreme Measures / Native Heart (Blue Note)
*         Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan / A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing / Duo
Reunion (L+R)
*         Ellington & Coltrane / In A Sentimental Mood / Duke Ellington &
John Coltrane (Impulse)
*         Max Roach / Sunday Afternoon / It’s Time (Impulse)
*         Karin Krog & John Surman / Traces / Nordic Quartet (ECM)
*         Harvie Swartz w/Leni Stern / As Calm As The Eye / In A Different
Light (Blue Moon)
*         Doug Miller / Ballad For Don and Midge / Regeneration (Origin)
*         Joe Baione / All Blues / Oh Yeah (Joe Baione)
*         Roland Kirk / Three For The Festival / We Free Kings (Mercury)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Pete Zimmer / Chillin’ Live (Tippin’)
*         Joe Baione / Oh Yeah (JoeBaione)
*         Cynthia Felton / Afro Blue (Felton Entertainment)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier