[JPL] Re: NPR's Convention Coverage

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Aug 19 19:31:31 EDT 2008

Gene wrote <<< ..Oh, the joys of NOT being an NPR affiliate!!! It'll be jazz
as usual 'round here. "

We're both an NPR and PRI affiliate and we won't deviate from our music
schedule other than having 4 live broadcasts and an all star parade of
guests stopping by. Now, our prodcutions facilites will be taxed to the max
as we will be swamped with visitors using our production facilites for ISDN,
editing, pro-tools, interviews. Our Performance studio will be used as well
e.g Dianee Rehm will be hosting her show from KUVO and so much more

Arturo