[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 8/18/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Aug 19 23:26:08 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday August 18,  2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Art Pepper -   Cherokee   (Unreleased Art   Vol III- Croyden Concert) *
Don Braden -   Two of a Kind   (Gentle Storm) *
Andy Bey –   I Let Song Go Out of My Heart   (Ain’t Necessarily So)
Pete Zimmer -     Una Mas     (Chillin’ Live at Jazz Factory ) *
Esperanza Spalding -   Mela     (Esperanza) *
Aaron Parks -   Praise   (Invisible Cinema) *

9:06
Elio Villafranca   - Source in Between -Latin Remix   (The Source in Between) *
Charles Lloyd – La Colline de Monk   (Rabo De Nube)
Jason Moran -   Ringing My Phone   (JM Presents the Bandwagon)
Paul Carlon Octet – Mambo  pa’ Kanoa     (Roots Propaganda) *
Mary Lou Williams   -   Leo   (Zodiac Suite)
Greg Chako – Yamanashi Snow   (Everybody’s Got a Name) *
Lisa Markley -   Fork in the Road   (The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries)
Bobby Previte   -   title     (Set the Alarm for Monday) *
Todd Sickafoose – Bye Bye Bees   (Tiny Resistors) *
Ted Nash – Mr. Yunioshi   (The Mancini Project) *

10:06
Michael Moore/ Fred Hersch   -   Four in One   (This We Know) *
Mathias Eick-   The Door   (The Door) *
Jessica Williams   - Fantasia   (Songs for a New Century) *
Matt Ulery’s Loom   - Liguria   (Music Box Ballerina ) *
Wolfert Brederode  Quartet -   Common Fields   (Currents) *
Bley/Guiffre/ Swallow -   By the Way     (Life of a Trio: Saturday)
Marilyn Mazur/Jan Garbarek -   On the Move     (Elixir) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org