[JPL] Dave Matthews Band/LeRoi Moore

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 19 23:51:48 EDT 2008

Jae,
I interviewed Jeff Coffin about four weeks ago and he was on the road
with Dave
Matthews then.  I had the feeling he didn't know then exactly how long
he was going to be
playing with Dave, but now...man, that's tough news about LeRoi.

If Jeff bounces around from Matthews to Bela Fleck bands, could do a lot
worse, huh?

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg