[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Aug 20 00:44:06 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Marcus Miller--Power of Soul--Silver Rain
Ted Nash--The Party--The Mancini Project
James Hinkle--Some Day--Some Day
James Blood Ulmer--There is Power in the Blues--Bad Blood in the City
Burning Spear--No Compromise--Jah is Real
Dr. Israel--Sensimellia--Patterns of War
Funky Mustard--Alma Del Fuego--Jazza Mostaza
Aaron Parks--Travelers--Invisible Cinema
Sadao Watanabe--See What Happens--Remembrance
John Stein--The Roundabout--Encounter Point

7pm

Sly & the Family Stone--In Time--Fresh
Sean Nowell--Inner Universe--Firewerks
Travis "Moonchild" Haddix--Blues Leftover--Daylight at Midnight
Son Seals--Danger Zone--Living in the Danger Zone
Antibalas--Che Che Cole Makossa--Latin Funk
Zuco 103--Peregrino--Tales of High Fever
S.M.V.--Thunder--Thunder
Jeff Richman--Kahuku--Aqua
Backdoor Slam--Heavy On My Mind--Roll Away
Rob Schneiderman--Buster Rides Again--Glass Enclosure

8pm

Gil Scott-Heron--Home is Where the Hatred Is--Pieces of A Man
Corey Wilkes--Return 2 Sender--Drop It
Dr. John and the Lower 911--Time For A Change--City That Care Forgot
Courtney Pine--My Father's Place--Back in the Day
Lee "Scratch" Perry--God Save His King--Repentance
Rita Marley--Harambe--Reggae Playground
Matt Ulerys--Constant--Music Box Ballerina
Geof Bradfield--Janus Groove--Urban Nomad
Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature of the Beat

9pm

Doc Gyneco--Caramel--Global Soul
Don Braden--Speed Ball--Gentle Storm
Walter "Wolfman" Washington--I'm Back--Doin' the Funky Thing
Jackie Payne/Steve Edmonson--Bag Full of Doorknobs--Overnight Sensation
Papa Wemba--Bakwetu--Molokai
Mad Professor--Black Skin White Mind--Black Liberation Dub
Todd Sickafoose--Tiny Resistors--Tiny Resistors
Glenn White--Washington Heights--Sacred Machines
Steve Allee--Conversation with Bill--Dragonfly

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond