[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 8-20-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:06:36 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 8-20-08
every night

midnight (EDT)
Nancy King w/Fred Hersch, Four (Live at Jazz Standard)
Jeremy Pelt, Clairvoyant (November)
Roberto Magris Europlane w/Herb Geller, A New Town is a Blue Town (Il Bello
del Jazz)
Bill Frisell, Struggle (History, Mystery)
Mat Maneri Trio, title track (So What?)
Yoon Sun Choi/Jacob Sacks, Blue (Imagination)
Bennie Maupin Quartet, The Jewel in the Lotus (Early Reflections)
Ralph Alessi, I am a Cowboy in the Boat of Ra (This Against That)

1am
Sekou Sundiata, Blink Your Eyes/Sweet Tooth (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
Burnt Sugar, title track/At Midnight My Love Will Lift You Up (The
Crepesularium)
Jerry Granelli V16, The Old Neighborhood (Sonic Temple-Tuesday)
Jay Clayton & Jerry Granelli, Four Tom-Toms (Sound Songs)
Jerry Granelli, Coming Through Slaughter (A Song I Thought I Heard Buddy
Sing)
Andrew Hill, title track (Dance With Death)

2am
Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron, Fire Waltz (After Hours)
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Doxy (Chillin' Live @Jazz Factory)
Joe Henderson, Back Road (Our Thing)
Steve Kuhn Trio, Lotus Blossom (Live at Birdland)
Rashied Ali Quintet, Skane's Refrain (Judgment Day, vol. 2)
Robert Barry & Fred Anderson, Bouncing (Duets 2001)

3am
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema)
Ramiro Mussoto, Gwyra Mi (Civilizacao & Barbarye)
Monk's Music Trio w/Roswell Rudd, Friday the 13th (Monk's Bones)
e.s.t., Mingle in the Mincing Machine (Seven Days of Falling)
Tomasz Stanko, Kattorna (Lontano)
Jason Kao Hwang, Embers (stories before within)
Marc Johnson, title track (Shades of Jade)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126