[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/19/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 06:32:57 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday August 19, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Steve Yeager - New Groove Blues - Old Devil Moon - (Collective Vibe)
Ricky Woodard - The Silver Strut - Firm Roots - (Concord)
Anthony Wonsey - Another Perspective - Duid Deed - (Evidence)
*Mike Wheeler - Mikey's Waltz - Who Can I Turn To? - (Blue Bamboo)
Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - Georgia - (Concord)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - After Winter, Spring - (Cuch Be Witcha)
Shirley Horn - I Thought About You - Estate - (Verve)
*Jamie Davis - Vibe Over Perfection - If You Want Me Stay - (Dig)
9:00pm
George Graham - With A Lot Of Help From My Friends - When Doc Hit The Fan - (Sea Breeze)
Phil Upchurch - Love Is Strange - Midnight Blue - (Go Jazz)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - Alone Together - (Concord)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Here's That Rainy Day - (Baboian)
*Eric Alexander - Prime Time - Blues Like - (HighNote)
*Joe Davidian - Silent Fire - Over The Rainbow - (Sonic Mirage)
*Doug Miller - Regeneration - Invitation - (Origin)
Gary Hagberg/Tom Bergeron - Jobim Now - A Felicidade - (Teal Creek)
10:00pm
Gordon Goodwin - XXL - Hunting Wabbits - (Silverline)
Dan Haerle - Standard Procedure - How Deep Is The Ocean - (Blujazz)
Hod O'Brien - First Set - It's Love - (Reservoir)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Midnight Sun - (Blue Note)
Eliane Elias - Fantasia - Milton Nascimento Medley - (Blue Note)
Spyro Gyra - The Very Best - Morning Dance - (grp)
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - Hardship - (Miles High)
11:00pm
Cedar Walton - Live At Maybeck - (Concord)
	The Maybeck Blues
	Stella By Starlight
	Sweet Loraine
	Darn That Dream