[JPL] KRFC, Fort Collins - New Spins 8/10/2008 - 8/16/2008

Peter Poses pposes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:16:09 EDT 2008

Flash: Howzzit --- R these ALL the JAZZ spins fer the week? It seems 2
me that U & Mr. Jazzalicilious spun 'round 15 each + Gene abt 25; I
'round 50  --- that'zz over 100. Plus I kno Jo Ann Heddleston spun
Holly Yarbrough once. U R reportin' round 85 spinzz. There seemzz 2 B
a discrepancy? Can U acct fer that? Please lemme kno. UTNG, dig, djSOS