[JPL] Activate your Email Subscription to: The Jazzcat

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:33:58 EDT 2008

It actually looks like someone signed up the JPL distribution address for
this mailing list, so clicking on the link confirms the JPL address as a
recipient and and so the JazzCat server will direct it's output mailings to
the list - assuming that it doesn't get blocked at the JPL list-serv .. N

--
====
Nou Dadoun