[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU 08-20-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Aug 20 16:18:43 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-20-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Devin Phillips - Wade In The Water - Wade In The water (self-released)
Grace Kelly - Here's That Rainy Day - Every Road I Walked (Pazz
Productions)
David Berger Quartet  September In The Rain - I Had The Craziest Dream:
The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder)
David Berger Quartet  I Found A Million Dollar Baby (In A Five and Ten
Cent Store) - I Had The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such
Sweet Thunder)

  BREAK

Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Autumn Nocturne - Trio Talk (Airmen)
John Pizzarelli w/ The George Shearing Quintet - Indian Summer - The
Rare Delight Of You (Telarc)
Jeff "Siege" Siegel Quartet - Remembering Shirley - Live In Europe (ARC)
Shirely Horn - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin' - You Won't Forget Me
(Verve)
Shirely Horn - I Just Found Out About Love - But Beautiful: The Best Of
Shirley Horn (Verve)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Stan Hope - Put On A Happy Face - Put On A Happy Face (Savant)
Stan Hope - They Can't Take That Away From Me - Put On A Happy Face
(Savant)
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin)

  BREAK

Christina Watson - We Can Work It Out - A Flower Truly Blue (Right Turn)
Pam Purvis - Here, There And Everywhere - I Had A Ball (Progressive
Winds Music)
Brazilian Trio - Montreux - Forests (Zoho)
Jay D'Amico Trio - Nocturne - Tuscan Prelude: Jazz Under Glass (CAP)
Bill Cosby & The Hilton Ruiz Ensemble - What's New - Keep Standing
(Turtle Head)
Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz)

  BREAK

Tim Warfield - Stomping At The Savoy - One For Shirley (Criss Cross
Jazz)