[JPL] Activate your Email Subscription to: The Jazzcat

thejazzcat at leroydowns.com thejazzcat at leroydowns.com
Wed Aug 20 16:20:15 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This is LeRoy Downs "The Jazzcat"! I thought you all might be interested in
articles and interviews that I posted on my site so I placed the
Jazzproglist email in my subscription. Of course you have to accept to
receive the emails and every time I post something, it will go to the
community.

I just wanted to keep you all in touch with is happening. This subscription
only applies to the Jazzproglist email. If anyone else wants to subscribe,
they can do it directly from the site at TheJazzcat.net so, don't be
scared!

LeRoy